The Best of the Nation's Capitol...Right Outside Your Door!
IMAGINE a place where Colonial, Georgian and Victorian homes are joined reflecting the rich architectural style of Southwest D.C.. IMAGINE a place where you meet neighbors as you stroll down the street, relax on a bench in the community courtyards, enjoy the waterfront activities, and see an Arena Stage production, or a meal at a neighborhood café. IMAGINE a place where neighbors socialize and volunteer in the community. Capitol Square at the Waterfront is a community of people who care about each other and the community they occupy.
The community was established in 2000. It consists of 93 three-level and four-level garage townhomes with modern interiors and boasts two beautiful community courtyards. Built by award-winning local builder, EYA, all of the homes are elegantly appointed and offer the best amenities. One of the best-kept secrets in Washington, D.C., this neighborhood is located in one of DC’s most accessible locations. Located at the corner of 7th and G Streets, Southwest, you’ll live right between the National Mall and the redeveloping Southwest, D.C .waterfront. The community also has easy access to I-395, Reagan Airport, Rosslyn and all points in any direction. This fabulous location will help make your daily life hassle free.
A Location With Unsurpassed Access!
- 1.5 blocks from L’Enfant Metro-Yellow, blue, green and orange lines. Great for going to National Airport, Old Town Alexandria, Pentagon City, Verizon center and all DC has to offer.
- Circulator bus on 7th Street-can transfer to Union Station and Georgetown.
- 1.5 blocks from L’Enfant Mall which has a hotel, eateries, shops, post office and CVS.
- 1.5 blocks from the water, marinas, fish market, and restaurants.
- 3 blocks from Smithsonian and the Capitol Mall for the museums, special events, Friday night jazz concerts, and Monday night movies during the summer and skating during the winter.
- Walk to the Capitol, government agencies buildings
- Starbucks, Quiznos, Subway, cleaners, hair stylist, new Safeway, and so much more!
- New Arena stage is just a few blocks away.
- The Capitol, Library of Congress, Capitol Hill, The Washington, Jefferson and FDR Memorials, Haines Point are all within a 20-minute walk.
- In addition, Chinatown, Gallery Place, Penn Quarter which host restaurants, movies, art galleries are either a 20 minute walk or a few stops away by Metro on the Circulator
Southwest D.C. neighborhood, overhauled in the 1950's, is reinventing itself again. The $1.5 billion-dollar redevelopment plan that is set to transform the area over the next decade has begun. This is one of the reasons to pay attention to Capitol Square at the Waterfront. Now is the time to get in on the ground level for what promises to be an even more exciting destination in the coming years!
Your Capitol Square at the Waterfront neighborhood specialist - Mary Farrell.